The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1535 header
/inc/class_session.php 360 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
/global.php 56 session->init
/showthread.php 21 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 365 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 108 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1596 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 52 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 456 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awesome site!
06-10-2009, 03:11 AM
Awesome site!
I have to say that this is the most comprehensive and informative site of its kind. I've been wanting to put together a PC of my own, but have not been able to find all the information I need on the web. That is until now. I especially love the section regarding component selection - I wasn't able to find this info anywhere else! As the members build up, I am sure that the forum will be more and more productive as well.

Thanks, PCitYourself!! You've outdone youselves.

Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2009, 12:36 AM
RE: Awesome site!
Thank Max, it's really great to hear it has been such a help to you Smile

Unfortunately I have been really busy the last few months, and so having had the time to update content and reply to forum posts, but hopefully that will change soon.

Aram
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2009, 04:51 PM
RE: Awesome site!
Hi All..

First of all I have to thank all moderators of this site because I have recently join this site and find all useful information related to my PC and here you get the problem solving techniques. Glad to join this site.

sport games
Find all posts by this user