The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1535 header
/inc/class_session.php 360 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
/global.php 56 session->init
/showthread.php 21 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/r/a/arambalakjian/html/forum/inc/class_core.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 365 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 108 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1596 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 52 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 456 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to building a laptop
05-16-2009, 10:39 PM
How to building a laptop
I need to know how to building a laptop, because you have a really demostration about pc it yourself...

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2009, 10:47 PM
RE: How to building a laptop
You normally can't do much about building a laptop. You can certainly replace the hard drive, and add extra memory to an existing laptop - but building the whole thing from scratch isn't possible.

If you're looking for a way to get a laptop on the cheap, I'd recommend dell-outlet. If you head onto the dell website, into the home laptops section, there's a little well hidden dell-outlet button at the top of the page. In there you can find refurbished laptops much cheaper than the standard prices, and they still come with full dell warranties etc.
10-27-2009, 05:14 PM
RE: How to building a laptop
HI dude,

I also agree with robthebloke, because when u'll visit this sites, u can't get your perfect solution. So, as per my view u should go to service center nearest your home or office, this is the best way for u.

accessoires téléphones portables